RediMed Urgent Care Clinic, part of the Lutheran Health Network system, is seeking a full time physician to be part of their team under the direction of the Medical Director.
RediMed Clinics are located throughout Fort Wayne, Bluffton, Huntington, Wabash and New Haven to take care of minor accidents, illnesses and sports injuries. In addition to urgent care, RediMed provides physical therapy as well as occupational health services to businesses in the surrounding area.
RediMed physicians conduct initial patient screenings, examinations and assessments to provide support in the identification of patient care needs. This position provides the opportunity to work collaboratively within an interdisciplinary healthcare team to implement patient care plans.
FTE: 1.0 (40 hours/week)
Potential for administrative work/Medical Directorship in the future
Licensure: Unlimited license to practice medicine in Indiana. Board Certification in a recognized medical specialty, Indiana CSR and federal DEA licensure. DOT certification within 90 days.
Experience: Two years of clinical experience.
Education: Graduated from an accredited Medical or Osteopathic school.
Equal Employment Opportunity
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
Competitive Base Salary plus Incentive
Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
Potential for fellowship stipend
CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
Health and Retirement
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Rated #1 city in Indiana to raise your kids
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+
- NamedAll-American City Award and a City of Livability
- Always ranked in the top 10 Lowest Cost of Living cities in the country
- 10 minute drive to work – no traffic!
- Over 25 miles of connected trails for walking, running, hiking and biking
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Indiana University School of Medicine and The Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, a family practice residency program
- 87 public parks, 25 golf courses and 300 lakes within 50 miles of Fort Wayne
- Family activities: the award winning Children’s Zoo and Science Central Art and cultural: Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, and the Botanical Conservatory
- Rated #1 city in the country for minor league sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey, and NCAA Division I college sports)
- Close to Indianapolis (two hours), Chicago, Cincinnati, and Detroit (three hours)