Grandview Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC OB/GYN to join the team in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Hospital employed, full-time opportunity
- Shared call coverage
- Currently projected to be 1:4
- Office space available
Comprehensive Financial Package that may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Quality bonuses (metrics TBD)
- Tenure bonuses
- Mid-Level supervision compensation
Grandview Medical Center is a 402-bed, tertiary care hospital serving residents of Birmingham and surrounding communities with approximately 22,000 inpatient admissions, 40,000 ER visits, and over 27,000 surgical procedures annually. The hospital offers programs and services in all medical and surgical areas. This includes cardiology, robotic surgery, oncology, neurology, women’s health, mental health, digestive diseases, geriatrics, physical medicine and rehab, sports medicine, cardiac and pulmonary rehab, and emergency care. The hospital’s medical staff includes more than 600 physicians representing 30 specialties and sub-specialties.
*No Visa Assistance Available*
Birmingham has been named one of the most affordable cities and is the largest city in Alabama. The city offers a comfortable climate nearly year-round. Birmingham attracts outdoor advocates to play golf, bike, hike and mountain climb. Birmingham also offers a great restaurant and nightlife scene.