Gadsden Regional Medical Center is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join a hospital-owned single-specialty group replacing a retiring physician.
- Hospital Employed Opportunity
- Ability to do EGD Endoscopic Procedures a Plus
- Current Call 1:4
- Office Space Available on Hospital Campus
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
Gadsden Regional Medical Center, a 346-bed facility, is located in Gadsden, Ala., 60 miles northeast of Birmingham. The hospital features state-of-the-art technology and a medical staff of over 230 physicians. Services include the Heart Center open heart surgery with SICU, two Cath Labs and a cardiac CCU; the Cancer Center with Medical and Radiation Oncology; Women & Children's Center; and Surgical Services, including Arthroscopic, Laparoscopic, Lithotripsy, Neurological, Orthopedics, Plastic Surgery and Urology.
J1 Visa Assistance Available