Dukes Memorial Hospital in Peru, Indiana is seeking to recruit a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join established hospital affiliated primary care practice ("Miami County Medical Center") including an Family Medicine physician (Dr. Mary Meyer) and mid-level practitioner. The position does not require ER call but does require practice call; the practice (telephone) call is currently 1:3. A hospitalist program is in place and available to the medical staff. OB is an option for candidates who want to practice those skills but it is not a requirement for the position.
Office is 2 miles from the hospital and has space for up to 4 providers.
Reason for Need: Supply/Demand. The area has a shortage of 6.2 Family Medicine physicians.
There may be some flexibility with the schedule and hours required; outpatient only or traditional medicine. The opportunity to grow with the practice is unlimited!
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive (WRVUs)
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- CME Allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Health, Life & Retirement
- Vacation, Holidays & Sick Time
Selling Points:* Centrally located with proximity to Chicago, Indianapolis and Fort Wayne.
* Community is rich in the arts, music, theater and art.
* Community offers a variety of outdoors activities like hunting, fishing, boating, camping, kayaking, world class golf course "Rock Hollow Golf Club".