Tennova Healthcare Cleveland is recruiting BC/BE Interventional Cardiologists for an employed opportunity to join a single-specialty practice.
- Traditional Inpatient/Outpatient - will provide consults, inpatient, outpatient, and procedures
- Experienced providers are preferred, but new grads will be considered
- 60% hospital and 40% clinic
- Moderate sedation privileges available for cardiologists. Anesthesia must be scheduled in advance
- NEW Office space (as of March 2016)
- Cath lab, echo, and nuclear - no EP at this time
Tennova Healthcare Cleveland is a 351-bed, two campus, full services, regional medical center providing outstanding healthcare to the City of Cleveland, Bradley County and surrounding communities. Services include cardiology, general and vascular surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Spine Surgery, Occupational Medicine, Neurology, Imaging, Urology, Wound Care, Sleep Lab, digestive care, senior services, behavioral health, women's services, emergency and pediatric care.
More than 100,000 people call Cleveland and Bradley County home, and the hospital's primary and secondary service area encompasses approximately 200,000 people. One of the fastest growing cities in Tennessee, Cleveland is nestled away in the breathtaking foothills of the Tennessee Mountains. Cleveland, TN is centrally located in the Southeast, is easily accessible via I-75 and just 2 hours from Atlanta, 2 1/2 hours to Nashville and Birmingham.
The hospital will be offering a competitive recruitment package which may include:
- MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Commencement bonus
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Student Loan Repayment assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
Visit Tennova Healthcare Cleveland: http://www.tennovaeast.com/locations/tennova-healthcare-cleveland
Visit Cleveland: http://clevelandchamber.com/