Cenex®, the energy brand of CHS is dedicated to bringing solutions to market that meet a broad range of needs. We have an exciting opportunity at our Cenex Zip Trip convenience stores for a Store Associate to join our growing team. You must have excellent customer service skills along with exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written. This position also offers opportunity for internal growth and work schedule flexibility. Wage starting at 13.75 per hour.
- Work with internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform cashier responsibilities including accepting payments and issuing receipts.
- Stock shelves/coolers, track inventory and perform general clean duties to ensure store is well-kept.
- Multi task and be aware of your surroundings.
- Accept full responsibility for scheduled shift.
- Frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 50 pounds.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English to customers and coworkers
- Basic math and computer skills to operate store equipment such as, but not limited to, cash register, time and record keeping computer systems.
- High School diploma or GED
- Retail sales experience
Auto req ID:
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. Cenex®, the energy brand of CHS is dedicated to bringing solutions to market that meet a broad range of needs. We fuel cars and buses, keep farm equipment and fleets running smoothly, and heat homes across the country. It's a brand that's rapidly gaining popularity across America with 1,400 convenience stores, including our Cenex Zip Trip stores, expanding list of propane retailers and our innovative lubricants and alternative fuels. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, and Sexual Orientation employer.
CHS Cenex® offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
PZ - Energy-Zip Trip Conv Stores
Minimum Education Required:
ACTIVE FULL TIME
Retail / Convenience Store