CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Information Technology group. We are looking for a Service Center Representative. You will provide technical support and guidance to CHS remote sites. This position works on problems of moderate scope and normally follows established procedures on routine work. Contributes to the fulfillment of projects and organizational objectives. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be detail oriented.
- Provides technical support to personal computer and PC network users in response to specific requests.
- Troubleshoots routine and semi-complex hardware and/or software problems.
- Identifies, researches, analyzes and resolves users' problems.
- Assists in the selection and evaluation of hardware and software.
- Troubleshoots software and hardware failures and identifies network problems when they relate to personal (desktop or laptop) computers.
- Troubleshoots Internet Service Provider issues, and contact vendor as needed.
- Troubleshoots Plain Old Telephone Service issues, and contact vendor as needed.
- Troubleshoots retail store miscellaneous electronic issues and resolves problems.
- Troubleshoots retail fueling dispenser issues and resolves problems.
- Troubleshoots Point of Sale (POS Registers) issues and resolves problems.
- Troubleshoots PDI Back Office issues and works with store management to resolve.
- Creates tickets in Cherwell for issues that are reported through our IT Support Line.
- Completes onsite visits to correct issues that requires a technician.
- Complete quarterly Preventative Maintenance onsite store visits as scheduled.
- Complete 24\\7 support on the IT Emergency Line for a full week that rotates between all technicians.
- This role will require travel up to 25% (to include some over-night travel)
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- 1 or more years of experience in a computing environment including support for desktop, network, and server equipment to include:
- Knowledge of patch management and package deployment processes
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Pinnacle ASC Certification
- Experience Win 10 operating system, network configuration, support of handheld devices, and familiar with systems monitoring and up time
Auto req ID:
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here.
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
CP - Corporate
Minimum Education Required:
ACTIVE FULL TIME
IT / Information Technology