CHS is looking for a Seed Sales & Marketing Specialist to join our CHS Seed. The successful candidate will be responsible helping driving seed sales, developing, executing, and supporting branded (Allegiant, CHS, and Partnered Brands) seed sales & marketing activities and manage and support reporting functions to our suppliers throughout the year.
The successful candidate will work with country operations business units/key stakeholders to support business growth while coordinating logistics and sales activities to coordinate accurate and timely delivery of CHS branded seed shipments and seed sales information. You must be detail oriented, have excellent communication skills and be team player all while delivering excellent customer service.
- Primary contact with assigned CHS retail business units for seed business related activities. Collaborate with assigned Key Agronomy Specialists to drive seed sales programs, provide timely sales & supply information. Coordinate and plan with the seed production manager for timely supply and shipment scheduling and communicating program details and deadlines.
- Develop materials with our Enterprise Marketing Communications department to support our seed marketing programs and communications for our Allegiant / CHS Seed products.
- Responsible for Grower Point of Sale (GPOS) data delivery to suppliers. Provide summary and insights to our seed business unit with key comparisons to support programs and overall direction.
- Collaborate effectively with our preferred vendors, CHS business units, Marketing Communications, key logistics companies and our Agronomy team.
- Provide support to business units and other key stakeholders within our SeedBin application including; order tracking, sales, logistics and inventory management.
- Drive execution of processes related to key sales initiatives to ensure high quality results and timely completion.
- Additional development opportunities available related to program & product management, seed business & program data analytics, and marketing related initiatives.
- Support business analytics needs by providing sales teams with insights needed to manage the seed business.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years to include one or more of the following areas;
- Customer Service
- Marketing, Supply or Logistics experience
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Degree in Ag Business, Marketing
- Ag Industry experience
- Sales or seed industry experience
- Ability to develop ideas, enable strategies, and informally influence
- Ability to track and communicate deadlines
- Agility & flexibility to adjust to changing demands - Sense of urgency
- Good Interpersonal skills
Auto req ID:
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here.
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
Inver Grove Heights
LE - Ag Business Country Ops
Minimum Education Required:
ACTIVE FULL TIME
Communications / Marketing