CHS Northwesthas an exciting opportunity at our Yelm, WA location. We are looking for aFull TimeTruck Driverto deliver product needed. You must have a high energy level, exhibit personal integrity, have an excellent driving record and be committed to safety, customer service, and solving problems creatively. You must have a good work ethic with professional communications skills.CHS Offers:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Home EVERY Night
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement Benefits - 401K with Company Match & Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely, and professional manner, ensuring the truck is operated in a safe manner at all times.
- Follow all guidelines and regulations for haulingPropane.
- Maintain logs with each shipment, completing daily invoices and reports.
- Perform visual inspection of truck before leaving premises and complete maintenance report on all deficiencies.
- Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to vehicles.
- Complete daily maintenance report and notify supervisor of any needed repairs.
- Maintain cleanliness of your truck both inside and out.
- Ensure on time loading and unloading and communicate with vendors if delays occur.
- Provide excellent customer service, treating all customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Be available to load and/or unload your loads as needed.
- Make out daily trip sheet and other paper work as required.
- Use sound judgment and abilities to support the best interests of the company in all situations.
- Perform other related duties as needed or assigned.
- Work additional hours and occasional Saturdays to meet business needs.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- Class B CDL with Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake endorsements
- Must pass a DOT required physical and drug screen
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours and occasional Saturdays to meet business demands
- Ability to lift/carry up to 80 lbs, walk, stand, sit, bend, and kneel
- Must pass pre-employment criminal background check
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- TWIC card - transportation worker identification card
- Bulk liquid experience
- Customer service experience
Auto req ID:
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from Canada to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer.
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
LE - Ag Business Country Ops
Minimum Education Required:
GED / High School Diploma
ACTIVE FULL TIME
Driver / Transportation