CHS has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to partner with our Feed and Grain sales department, providing excellent customer service to our customers. You must be customer focused and work independently within a team atmosphere. You must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and value a safe work place.
- Provide customer service and support on scaling inbound and outbound products.
- Assist customers with information on products, programs, and order status.
- Provide customer support regarding invoicing, disputes, investigations and invoicing corrections.
- Process invoices and sales transactions and resolve any issues with billing and/or vendors.
- Manage contract fulfillment and provide customers with release numbers.
- Enter customer contract information and OPI inventory orders.
- Enter product/ingredient receivers with landed cost on shipments.
- Close contracts upon expiration date or extend per sales and supply.
- Invoice direct product shipments, plus landed cost on inbound and outbound shipments.
- Support truck scheduling as needed.
- Adhere to and support grain receiving, grading, contracting and pricing policies in dealing with customers.
- Assist with scale duties, including invoicing.
- Order office supplies through approved vendor.
- Support the Commodities and Feed businesses as needed on projects and events.
- Learn the facets of Grain software including but not limited to creating contracts, invoicing contracts, finalizing grain settlements and completing inventory transfers.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of formulation changes so feed tags can be updated for product shipments.
- Gain an understanding of pricing structure on bids to support pricing coverage as needed.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Associate’s degree in accounting, business, or related field
- One-plus years of customer service experience to include account management and data entry
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, kneel, and lift up to 20 pounds
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Bookkeeping or Customer Service experience
- Accounting experience
For more information and to apply, please go to www.chsinc.com/careers and search for Job #17890BR.