CHS Transportation is looking for a Local CDL A Truck Driver-Tanker in the Rapid City SDarea to join our growing division!
CHS is seeking a full time Transport driver to deliver refined fuels and propane gas to CHS customer locations in a safe, punctual, and efficient manner. You will be responsible for completing pre-trip and post-trip inspections as well as loading and unloading products.
Why work for CHS? We know our people are our most important asset.
- Competitive Salary!
- Home Most Nights!
- New & Late Model Trucks with Top of the Line Safety Equipment
- Paid Training on Product Handling and Safe Driving Incentive
- Safe Driving Awards Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement Benefits - 401K with Company Match & Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
- Uniform Allowance
- Valid Class A CDL with Hazmat/Tanker endorsement
- 2 years or 200,000 miles of verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Ability to pass DOT physical, drug test, criminal background check and physical job screening
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to stand, sit, bend, lift, twist and climb
Auto req ID:
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here.
Minimum Years of Experience Required:
TR - Energy-Transportation
Minimum Education Required:
ACTIVE FULL TIME
Driver / Transportation