Physician – General Pain Medicine
- Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per Diem
- Flexible Options
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday, 8:00am to 1:00pm (or closed)
- Saturday/Sunday/Holidays, Closed
FULL-TIME COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Base Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Bonus/Profit-Sharing Structure
- Relocation Assistance
- Malpractice Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance Stipend
- CME Allowance
- License/DEA Fees
- Others Negotiable
Spartanburg, South Carolina
For more than 15 years, this general and interventional pain management organization has been located in the heart of Spartanburg, with a mission to ensure each and every patient is able to live their lives pain-free. They are a full-scope pain management practice, utilizing a variety of procedures, as well as chiropractic care, to help patients manage chronic pain.
Serve as a general pain management provider, seeing an average of 30 patients per day (volume can be adjusted based on provider comfort and preference).
All visits are prepped and supported by a clinical assistant.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- patient evaluations
- specialist referrals, including in-house interventionists and chiropractors (if appropriate)
- medication management
- general wellness
There are no on-call duties, nights, or weekends.
The practice uses the Sevocity EHR.
- South Carolina medical license
- Board Certification or Eligibility in a relevant field
- experience or training in pain management
- familiarity with proper, responsible prescribing and management of pain medications
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs to view all available opportunities at CHS Recruiting.