- Physician, Pain Management
- Medication Management (primary)
- Interventional Procedures (as needed / physician is able to provide)
- Part-Time to Start (1 to 2 Days per Week)
- Option to Increase to Full-Time as Patient Volume Grows
- No On-Call, Evenings, or Weekends*
*Please note that if the new physician wants to work evenings or weekends, that will be accommodated by the practice.
- Monday through Thursday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Closed Friday/Saturday/Sunday
- Competitive Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Profit-Sharing / Bonuses
- Malpractice Insurance
- Full Benefits for Full-Time
- Package Details Negotiable
Spartanburg, South Carolina
For more than 15 years, this private pain management practice has been located in the heart of Spartanburg, with a mission to ensure each and every patient is able to live their lives pain-free. They utilize medication management, a limited number of interventional procedures, and chiropractic care. They are currently hiring due to a desire to expand the medical side of the practice.
See a variable number of patients per day. Appointments are scheduled according to type of visit, provider preference, and hours being worked; in a typical 8-hour shift, a physician is likely to see 20-30 patients.
All visits are prepped and supported by a dedicated clinical assistant, who is available to help the physician as needed.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- patient evaluations
- specialist referrals
- medication management
- general wellness
If the physician has the necessary experience and/or training to provide interventional procedures, the office’s resources include:
- fluoroscopy suite
- pain table
- ultrasound equipment
- RF generator
- digital x-ray
The patient base is currently very small and 90%+ medication management, with limited interventional procedures performed as needed.
There are no on-call duties, nights, or weekends, unless the physician requests to work outside of the listed business hours.
The practice uses the Sevocity EHR.
- South Carolina medical license
- Board Certification or Eligibility, relevant field
- experience or training in general pain management
- experience in and comfort with pain medication management
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs to view all available opportunities at CHS Recruiting.
Why Work Here?At CHS Recruiting, we are proud to bring our recruitment expertise to job seekers and hiring managers across the country. Our philosophy is "candidates first" and we work with our applicants through every step of the process, from the initial resume review through contract negotiation.
CHS Recruiting puts candidates first, advocating for the perfect employment fit.