- Physician, Primary Care
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine
- Business Hours
- Monday through Friday
- Some Flexibility Offered
- No Nights, Weekends, or On-Call
- $115+ per Hour, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Malpractice Insurance
- Full Benefits
- Package Negotiable
Fort Polk, Louisiana
This position is available with a private organization that is contracted by the government to provide services to military hospitals and healthcare facilities. The contracts are long-term, stable, and regularly renewed. The group is owned and operated by an experienced physician.
This position is located within a military hospital facility.
The new physician will work as part of a comprehensive healthcare team, led by the Primary Care Managing Physician, to:
- provide routine primary care to an adult population
- evaluate and treat patients with traumatic brain injuries
- respond to acute/urgent care needs
- perform soldier readiness processing
There are no nights, weekends, or on-call responsibilities.
- Louisiana medical license
- Board Certification or Eligibility, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- 1+ year of practice experience
- BLS, ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications (or ability to quickly obtain)
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at email@example.com or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full listing of available positions at CHS Recruiting.
Why Work Here?At CHS Recruiting, we are proud to bring our recruitment expertise to job seekers and hiring managers across the country. Our philosophy is "candidates first" and we work with our applicants through every step of the process, from the initial resume review through contract negotiation.
CHS Recruiting puts candidates first, advocating for the perfect employment fit.