Physician – Interventional Pain Medicine
- Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per Diem
- Flexible Options
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Friday, 8:00am to 1:00pm (or closed)
- Saturday/Sunday/Holidays, Closed
FULL-TIME COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $350,000 Base Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Generous Bonuses
- Relocation Stipend
- Malpractice Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance Stipend
- CME Allowance
- License/DEA Fees
- Others Negotiable
Spartanburg, South Carolina
For more than 15 years, this interventional pain management organization has been located in the heart of Spartanburg, with a mission to ensure each and every patient is able to live their lives pain-free. They are a full-scope pain management practice, utilizing a variety of procedures, as well as chiropractic care, to help patients manage chronic pain.
Serving as an interventional pain medicine physician, see an average of 30 patients per day (volume can be adjusted based on provider comfort and preference).
All visits are prepped and supported by a clinical assistant.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- epidural injections
- facet injections
- medial branch blocks
- radio frequency ablations
The new physician must be comfortable with these types of techniques/procedures and have previous experience or training with them.
There are no on-call duties, nights, or weekends.
The practice uses the Sevocity EHR.
- South Carolina medical license
- Board Certification or Eligibility in a relevant field
- experience or training in interventional pain medicine
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at email@example.com or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs to view all available opportunities at CHS Recruiting.