Medical Assistant - Community Health Clinic
- 25 Hours per Week / 5 Hours per Day
- Monday to Friday
- Shift Options, 8:30am to 1:30pm or 12:00pm to 5:00pm
$20 to $22 per Hour, dependent upon experience
Palo Alto, California
This community health clinic operates with a small, dedicated staff, bringing a full scope of primary care services to local residents.
The new Medical Assistant will be involved with 5 to 15 patients per day.
Due to the low patient volume, the Medical Assistant will work in both clinical and administrative capacities and must be equally comfortable and adept in both.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- rooming patients
- preparing patients for exams
- obtaining and recording vital signs
- medication refills and reconciliations
- insurance authorizations
- answering phone calls and addressing patient needs
- making follow-up phone calls for a variety of matters
Overall, the Medical Assistant will work closely with providers, offering a high level of clinical support and being involved with many aspects of the patient encounter, as well as the office operations overall.
- completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program
- certification/registration as a Medical Assistant
- 6+ months of experience
- experience with front and back office duties
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Stephen Tramontana at email@example.com or call (310) 430-4192.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full listing of available positions at CHS Recruiting.