Nurse Practitioner - Adult Primary Care
- Monday through Friday
- Some Flexibility Offered
SUPPORT OFFICE HOURS:
- Monday through Friday
- 8:00am to 6:00pm
- $90,000 to $115,000 Base Salary, dependent upon experience
- Bonus Opportunities
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- License/DEA Fees Paid
- Package Negotiable
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Patients reside in skilled nursing, independent living, and assisted living facilities.
The hiring organization is a Medicare Advantage Health Plan available to long-term skilled nursing facility and other residents in Nashville, Tennessee, and the surrounding counties. The company currently operates in two states and will be operating in four states total by the end of the year. They operate on a patient-centered nurse practitioner clinical model in which the nurse practitioners partner with the residents’ primary care and nursing teams, focusing on improving quality and appropriateness of care and ensuring the residents’ goals of care are achieved.
The new nurse practitioner will travel to skilled nursing and other long-term care facilities. They will work in collaboration and consultation with physicians, lead nurse practitioners, care coordinators, staff RNs, and other healthcare professionals, providing holistic, compassionate care to Medicare Advantage plan members and families.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform in-depth health risk assessments on assigned plan members.
- Work collaboratively with physicians, care coordinators, facility staff, family members, key caregivers, and ancillary medical personnel.
- Be responsible for identifying overall quality improvement activities through assessing and planning healthcare that is individualized to the member and consistent with policies and protocols.
- Review and interpret medical, surgical and social histories of members.
- Perform screening procedures for members.
- Interpret laboratory and other diagnostic data and recommend treatments or actions for follow-up.
- Reconcile medications.
- Be responsible for prescribing or performing various treatment modalities, such as injections, wellness counseling, suturing, and ancillary testing.
- Refer members to PCP, care management, and disease management as necessary.
- Provide constructive and timely feedback about recommendations to improve and/or streamline operations.
- Perform direct care management support as needed.
- Assist on special projects as assigned.
- Participate in client meetings as requested.
- Communicate and collaborate with facility leadership to achieve member care needs and goals.
Providers visit 1 to 2 facilities per day and see an average of 10 patients per day. Total patient panels are 80 to 100 individuals who are seen regularly by the same providers.
The organization uses the Athena EHR.
There are no nights or weekends. There will be some flexible, minimal on-call duties that are shared evenly amongst all providers.
- Tennessee NP license
- active DEA
- 1+ year advanced practice experience in facility settings (SNF, ALF, ILF, etc.)
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full list of available opportunities with CHS Recruiting.