Full-Time Psychiatrist - General / Adult (00525)
CHS Recruiting Fort Bragg, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Psychiatrist - General / Adult Population
- Monday through Friday
- Typical Business Hours
- Exact Schedule Negotiable
- $130 to $135+ per Hour, dependent upon experience
- Malpractice Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Full Package Negotiable
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
This position is with a private physician employment organization that is contracted by the government to provide services to military hospitals and healthcare facilities. The contracts are long-term, stable, and renewed. The group is owned and led by a talented physician who ensures provider job satisfaction. They are currently hiring due to growth.
The new psychiatrist will provide services within a variety of areas:
- adult psychiatry program
- psychiatric consultation services
- adult inpatient program
- adult outpatient program
Within the adult psychiatry program, the new provider will:
- Perform comprehensive evaluations of patients.
- Review patient histories and social work evaluations.
- Interview patients to obtain insight into their problems.
- Conduct mental status evaluations.
- Formulate, diagnose, and detail treatment plans utilizing a biopsychosocial paradigm.
- Make referrals for further diagnostic psychological or medical testing.
- Provide individual, group, family, and pharmacologic therapeutic interventions.
- Provide crisis intervention and referrals for psychiatric hospitalization.
- Provide psychotherapy to include group, individual, behavior modification, and drug therapy.
- Establish diagnoses and treatment plans for each patient.
- Interview patients to determine the need for long-term residential treatment.
- Prepare inpatient workups to include history and physician treatment plan.
Within psychiatry consultation services, the new provider will:
- Provide consultation services to the inpatient psychiatry team.
- Assist in evaluation treatment and discharge planning for patients.
- Provide assessment consultations for psychiatrically-disturbed patients with medical problems.
- Assist in planning and implementing primary prevention efforts.
- Direct support groups and parenting classes.
- Conduct briefings on topics of related areas for interested parties.
Within the adult inpatient and outpatient programs, the new provider will:
- Provide psychiatric services to adults during on-call duty.
- Diagnose and establish treatment plans for patients.
- Initiate inpatient workups to include history and physician treatment plan.
- Determine the need for long-term residential treatment.
- Provide consultations on psychiatric disease to staff physicians.
- Maintain documentation, records, and reports in accordance with rules and regulations.
- Communicate with patients, patients' families, and others.
- Obtain personal and social information pertinent to the development of adjustment difficulty.
- Ascertain probable impact on the individual, unit, and community.
- Provide in-service training to staff during regular scheduled hours.
Please note that in-service training is informal training to/by staff members to update treatment procedures. In-service training is held approximately once a month; preparation is at the discretion of the provider.
Core position metrics such as number of patient appointments per day, length of appointments, etc. will vary depending upon the types of appointments scheduled. During the interview process, the hiring managers will explain the breakdown of the different facets of the role and collaboratively agree upon an exact job description.
The organization uses an EHR and the new psychiatrist will have ample support staff and resources.
- North Carolina medical license
- Board Certified or Eligible, Psychiatry
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs for a full listing of available positions at CHS Recruiting.
CHS RecruitingWhy Work Here?
CHS Recruiting puts candidates first, advocating for the perfect employment fit.
At CHS Recruiting, we are proud to bring our recruitment expertise to job seekers and hiring managers across the country. Our philosophy is "candidates first" and we work with our applicants through every step of the process, from the initial resume review through contract negotiation.
AddressFort Bragg, NC