CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic in Tyler, Texas is seeking a dynamic and team orientated Pediatric Ophthalmologist to join its established practice. The physician will work alongside seven other Ophthalmologists and three optometrists to provide outstanding patient care. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic offers state-of-the-art patient care facilities and the latest in surgical and non-surgical treatment techniques. If you are looking for a great work and life balance, this is the opportunity for you!
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Signing Bonus
- $10K Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
- Malpractice Coverage
- EPIC EMR
- And Much More!!
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
- The area?s preferred multi-specialty medical group
- Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas
- A physician led group with its own board of directors
- A national leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
- A faith-based, not-for-profit organization
- 2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
- Tyler, located just 90 miles east of Dallas, is recognized as among the most desirable places to work
- Enjoy the lush green countryside and rolling pine tree-covered hills
- A prosperous university community of more than 100,000 residents - a big city feel in a small town atmosphere
- Public and private schools offer ample educational options
Qualifications: Board Certified or Board Eligible in Ophthalmology. Fellowship Training in Pediatric Ophthalmology required. Must possess an unrestricted Texas Medical License or be eligible to be licensed in the state of Texas.
For More Information, Please Contact:
BreAnna Padgett, CHRISTUS Health Physician Recruiter