New Business Insurance Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Farmers Insurance Agency office is seeking experienced Property & Casualty Agents! Our rapidly growing direct-to-consumer division is seeking talented and experienced Licensed Property & Casualty or Personal Lines Insurance professionals with ambition and passion for selling insurance over the phone.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to achieve first-year 6-figure income – Many of our current staff have done this and will help you do it as well, you can ask them yourself.
- Competitive benefits including paid training with the best trainers in the country, work/life balance, opportunity for professional advancement, paid holidays and paid time off
- Constant supply of inbound calls with high intent consumers shopping for new auto and home insurance
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Servicing is done by our service team so you can focus on selling and not servicing policies
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Extensive Paid Product training
- WEEKLY/MONTHLY CASH GIVEAWAYS
- Opportunity for immediate advancement - we promote within
- Fully integrated technology to allow you to focus on selling and not “the system”
Insurance Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Answering 60-80 inbound/outbound calls to quote and sell auto and home insurance
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established
- Providing customers with a professional, high-value experience
- Prepare personalized insurance quotes, overcome objections, and close sales while providing extraordinary customer service
- Become a knowledge expert of our carrier insurance products
- Work with-in our proprietary CRM to build your sales funnel
- Follow up on and close your sales opportunities
Insurance Agent Requirements:
- Currently licensed in Property and Casualty preferred
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of sales opportunities
- Strong written communication skills. You should be able to compose your thoughts quickly, type quickly, and have strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Great listening and closing skills
- Maintain an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude daily
- Willingness to learn and be coachable.
- A great self-starter; nobody wants to be micro-managed and we hate doing it too!
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn and multitask within multiple quoting systems
CHRISTOPHER GONZALEZ-RIANO-Farmers Insurance Agency
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CHRISTOPHER GONZALEZ-RIANO-Farmers Insurance Agency