We are an organization of over 200 team members. We have a culture that respects and supports our employees and values each contribution. We encourage professionalism, teamwork and extra effort. We believe the experience of buying and servicing a car should be enjoyable and stress free, and we approach it differently. Our customers are our friends and our reviews prove it.
We are seeking a Warranty Clerk with previous dealership experience to join our team.
The Warranty Clerk will submit claims and be responsible for reviewing and reconciling claim payments and schedules.
Automotive Warranty Clerk / Service cashier Job Description:
- Post charges to finalized repair orders
- Ensure proper documentation of repair orders, labor types, and labor operations;
- Verify proper completion of repair descriptions from technicians
- Ensure all parts are accounted for on repair orders
- Post technicians’ labor/pay time on all completed repair orders
- Stay current with warranty repairs, labor hours, recalls, and bulletins
- Process PDI for warranty documentation
- Process warranty documentation for Accessories installations
- Assist warranty administrator as needed
Automotive Warranty Clerk Requirements:
- Previous automotive dealership experience required
- Automotive warranty administration experience a plus
- Commitment to providing the highest quality of customer service
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required
- Team player with excellent judgment and communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and consistently meet established deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Warranty clerk: 1 year (Preferred)
27 days ago