Pediatric Nurse Practitoner
CHILDREN OF ZION PEDIATRICS Bronx County, NY
- Posted: 28 days ago
- $95,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k
We are seeking a Pediatric Nurse Practitoner to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
MSN or higher. Successful completion of advanced practitioner training and certification as a practitioner from an approved Pediatric Nurse Practitioner program.
• Current state registered nurse license.
• Current state license as an advanced registered nurse practitioner with prescriptive authority.
• Current CPR certification
The practice has two locations: South Bronx and New Rochelle, NY. Schedule is Monday to Friday, no nights or weekends. Competitive salary.
CHILDREN OF ZION PEDIATRICS
This office seeks to hire a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to work collaboratively in a busy pediatric primary care practice serving patients newborn through 21-years. The PNP will be expected to assess patients through review of pertinent health, family and psychosocial information; perform a comprehensive physical examination; order and interpret necessary diagnostics and screening tests; prescribe medications; and educate patients and their families; in order to develop and implement a medically, developmentally and culturally appropriate plan of care. The practice has two locations: South Bronx and New Rochelle, NY. Schedule is Monday to Friday, no nights or weekends. Competitive salary.
3108 Third AvenueBronx County, NY
HealthcareView all jobs at CHILDREN OF ZION PEDIATRICS