The office clerk is responsible for the timely and accurate entry of a variety of data including patient information, human resource information, billing of patient claims, fillings, billings and payroll information.
1. Accurately enters a variety of data into information systems.
2. Hiring of Home Maker Services employees, training, Supervisory visits of clients for care co-ordination.
3. Performs daily backup of information in the system.
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
5. Ability to move from one department to another when assigned.
6. Maintains confidentiality of patient and organization information at all times.
7. Make appointments with doctors and carry out in-service with other healthcare facilities.
The above statements are only to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by the prospective employee. The employee may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those stated.