Seeking a creative, motivated and hardworking, videographer/editor to work on site, in the marketing department of our fast- paced, high end cosmetic medical practice in downtown Chicago, to create weekly You Tube videos and videos for various social media platforms. Must possess excellent ability to materialize innovative, cutting edge concepts and ideas to strongly engage and retain viewers. Candidate will work closely with the marketing team and CEO. Ability to promptly execute exemplary work within deadlines is a must. Knowledge of animation, and 3D motion graphics is a plus.
. Responsibilities include:
• Contribute innovative and creative video content for the company at large in a prompt and proficient manner
• Shoot and edit video to be used for, in office, social media platforms and international presentations
• Develop concepts to bridge patient/consumer understanding to services and treatments.
• Possess ideas that appeal to many demographics
• Executing collaborative efforts on creative ideas and solutions.
*Communicating with patients to receive consent for filming procedures
• Ability to manage multiple projects independently as well as under direct supervision
• Clear understanding of video formatting, editing and enhancing techniques
• Strong Video production experience
• Strong knowledge of Adobe's Creative Cloud suite of video and editing software including
Premier, After Effects, and PhotoShop (preferred)
*use of own equipment including box lights, backdrop, camera (4k camera preferred), tripod,
* Highly organized, motivated and high attention to detail.
* Interest and knowledge in aesthetics
• Experience iMove & MovieMaker acceptable. Premiere and FinalCut Pro preferred
• 3+ years video editing experience
* Please apply for position with a portfolio
Located in Gold Coast.