CHG shook things up in 1979 by inventing the locum tenens staffing model. We connect doctors with patients who need their care. As the largest physician staffing firm in America, our providers treat millions of patients each year.
Our industry is growing and demand is high. This means you'll have plenty of opportunities to grow and develop in your career. Keeping healthcare healthy can be as fun as it is rewarding.
The Application Support Analyst I provides Tier two support for our JDE World ERP installation. In addition to our ERP application, this position also provides technical leadership for our Front Office product as well as other applications within our application portfolio. Adheres to company mission and values.
- Provide day-to-day support and advanced level system administration of corporate ERP system (JDE World 9.2.1) and related problem resolution
- Assist users with troubleshooting, data analysis and reconciliation tasks
- Utilize the core business processes capabilities inherent within the ERP system to provide the basis for gathering business requirements, performing gap analysis, researching and evaluating alternative solutions, and documentation and optimization of business processes
- Maintain data integrity, maintenance and analysis of systems, as well as develop and deploy custom reports, and assist with user training
- Participate in third party application integrations with the corporate ERP system as well as with various other software enhancements and implementation projects
- Assist in implementing new features or function currently not being used
- Provide mentoring to system users
- Manage other CHG applications within our application support portfolio
- Other projects as assigned by leadership
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Proven technical proficiency supporting JDE
- Proven technical proficiency supporting relational databases including querying
- Proven technical understanding of IBM operating systems
- Proven experience acting as a mentor to other technical personnel
- Analytical skills and detail oriented
- Quick learner and able to teach technical based skills to non-technical learners
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Experience with Salesforce (Apex & Lightning) also preferred
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience in IT support role
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or relevant field. Qualified professional experience may be substituted for some candidates.
- Experience with the following tools is preferred: JD Edwards experience including: AR, AP, GL, HR, Payroll modules, World Writer, SQL, Menu and File structures, JDE Security, Faster Reporting, Vertex updates, Crystal Reporting Tool
- JD Edwards World 9.2
- iSeries system (7.x) experience including PTF, IPL, etc.
- Familiarity with RPG Free on iSeries
- Object oriented programming familiarity
- Competitive pay
- Healthcare coverage with corporate wellness program
- Free on-site health center and health coaching for employees and dependents
- 401(k) company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 14 days of PTO your first year and paid holidays
- Hall of fame development programs as recognized by Training Magazine
- On-site cafeteria and game room
To have your resume reviewed by Talent Acquisition, click "Apply" at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer
Location Address: 7259 S. Bingham Junction Blvd US-UT-Midvale
External Company Name: CHG Healthcare