This position is responsible for assisting in the implementation and ongoing support for the assigned application(s). Responsible for first contact resolution of application issues and/or application training issues which fall within scope and level of access for the Support Team. Responsible for participating in workflow and system optimization initiatives, telephone support, at-the-elbow and other types of end-user workflow support, as determined by management, to help the end users gain the expertise necessary for success.
- Provides first level application support for assigned applications implemented at CHE.
- Performs assessment, follow up and resolution of all reported application end user issues.
- Provides end-user support via 1:1 interactions, group interactions, and telephone support as assigned.
- Identifies additional training needs for end users as well as opportunities for system improvements and communicates observations to application team members.
- Captures and documents end-user issues to accurately assist to define and troubleshoot, resolve, escalate issues in collaboration with training and application team members
- Participates in functional testing, workflow documentation, and other duties as assigned.
- May be required to perform on-call duties.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree, or equivalent work experience required.
- One (1) year of experience in a call center environment providing phone support or at-the-elbow support for software applications. Preferably for a system integrated Electronic Health Record application.
- One (1) year of experience working in a large healthcare environment is preferred. Classroom training experience is a plus.
- Advanced computer skills, and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to work in high volume, fast paced environment
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent work ethic and commitment to job responsibilities