The Human Resource Coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates the human resource processes throughout the organization, with a strong focus on the on boarding of our clinical staff. The Human Resources Coordinator will serve as the liaison between incoming clinical staff and other departments to ensure a seamless employee experience. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Creates and sends Clinical staff contracts along with all other necessary human resources & credentialing paperwork, ensures all documents are returned completed in timely manner.
- Performs all necessary background checks on new hires
- Ensures Federal I-9 Forms are completed and maintains files
- New hire data entry into ADP Workforce Now
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Assists with the recruitment and interview process for administrative staff.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Prepares new employee files.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and oral Communication and interpersonal skill
- Customer Service focused
- Excellent follow up skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality