CHC Services is a well-established Dr. owned Home Health and Home Care agency servicing the Central Puget Sound region. We are known for providing services with CARE-Compassion, Accountability, Results, & Expertise.
We are looking for someone with an active CNA or HCA-C license looking to build their skills in client’s homes. We need your help in filling caregiving shifts. We are looking for reliable, flexible, caring, and detail oriented caregivers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for guaranteed 40 hours per week.
*** WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING--NEED SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO TRAVEL:
- Gold Bar
Benefits of a Float CNA / HCA-C:
- Guaranteed full time work
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Mileage Reimbursement to your client’s home
- Nurse Delegation class, Spinal Cord Injury and Dementia Training all paid by us!
- Shadow nurses, learning opportunities
- Employee Recognition Program
Responsibilities of a Float CNA / HCA-C:
- Filling in on caregiving shifts in client’s homes
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements.
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care.
- Assist clients with ADL’s and IADL’s
- Assist with meal prep and feeding.
- Travel between clients and/or facilities
Requirements of a Float CNA / HCA-C:
- Active CNA/HCA-C or NAR if core training completed
- Open Availability weekly
- Reliable transportation with proof of Auto Insurance
- Nurse Delegations preferred (or can be obtained)
- Organized and detail-orientated
- Excellent communication skills
Prior to coming in, please complete our online application: https://comprehensive.clearcareonline.com/apply/