Comprehensive Home and Companion Services (CHC Services) is a well established, locally owned, home health and home care company. Owned by doctors, and managed by a team of nurses, we are unique among home care agencies in the support and mentorship that we can offer our caregivers. Our main office is in Edmonds, and we serve clients all over the central Puget Sound area, helping them to live as independently and meaningfully as possible whether they are ageing or recovering from injury or illness.
We are currently seeking CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants),or HCA-C (Home Care Assistant Certified) to work as supplemental staffing for facilities in the greater Seattle area.
Benefits of the CNA / HCA-C:
- Free SCI Training
- Employee of the Month Recognition Bonus
- Potentially Full-Time Work
- $18 per hour for facility shifts
- $14-17 for home care shifts
- Flexible hours
Facility locations and Shift details of the CNA / HCA-C:
- 6am to 2pm
- 2pm to 10pm
- 10pm to 6am
Responsibilities of the CNA / HCA-C:
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care.
- Assist clients with personal care and hygiene.
- Assist with meal prep and feeding.
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client.
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements.
Job Requirements of the CNA / HCA-C:
- Washington State CNA / HCA certificate
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Reliable transportation: Consistent attendance and punctuality is vital
- Positive attitude and proactive approach to care in conjunction with the plan of care
- Current CPR
- Negative TB test
Apply here, or by following this link: https://comprehensivehomeandcompanionservices.applytojob.com/apply/