Job Title: Registrar
Summary: Directs and coordinates registration activities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input and maintain all enrollment records (attendance, grades and progress reports).
- Insure records and files are maintained accurately.
- Consults with other officials to devise registration schedules and procedures.
- Analyzes statistical data on registration for administrative use in formulating policies.
- Exchanges student information with other colleges or universities.
- Directs preparation of student transcripts and commencement list.
- Directs preparation of statistical reports on educational activities for government and educational agencies and interprets registration policies to faculty and students.
- Directs activities of workers engaged in transcribing and evaluating academic records of students applying for permission to enter the school.
- Directs compilation of information, such as class schedules and graduation requirements, for publication in school bulletins and catalogs.
- Coordinates dissemination of information on courses offered and procedures students are required to follow in order to obtain grade transcripts.
- Issues official transcripts.
- Coordinates class schedules with room assignments for optimum use of buildings and equipment.
- Assigns rooms for student activities.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.