CHC Training is a rapidly growing, environmental and occupational training facility offering over 200 innovative online and live classes. The company, now in its fifth year of operation, is known for their innate ability to meld regulatory guidance with engaging, responsive modules to effectively prepare students for their careers. In every class, students receive current, real-world, customized content that they can take out of the classroom and into the field.
CHC Training helps individuals and businesses alike increase safety awareness, mitigate risk, advance operations, improve compliancy, and stay current with ever-changing regulations. We offer alumni complementary, 24/7 access to expert instructors and safety professionals. CHC Training is the nationwide trusted source for asbestos, lead, mold, HAZWOPER and safety/OSHA training and consulting.
CHC Training has experienced growth over the past few years and we are now looking for an experienced Executive Assistant for immediate placement to work with the CEO directly. The position would be perfect for an individual looking to be a part of a fast-moving organization, who wants to work hard and not watch the clock tick by. A detailed-oriented and highly organized Executive Assistant is a must. Only resumes with documented Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant experience will be reviewed.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for the CEO and training instructors (minimal)
- Track certification expiration dates for instructors and collect necessary renewal documents
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take deposits to bank
- Verify daily ecommerce orders
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Light bookkeeping in Quickbooks including entering receipts and payroll hours
- Compile student and class attendance numbers year-to-date and present
- Communicate with students directly about upcoming certification expiration dates
- Run errands as necessary/requested
- Post and sell items as necessary to Craigslist, etc.
It is very important that the candidate has experience working in a fast-paced environment, with a high level of expectations. Work is the priority and the ideal candidate will prioritize achievement and value communication.