CHASE Staffing Rossville, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a motivated, dependable individual to join an outstanding team in Rossville, GA just minutes away from downtown Chattanooga. Employee will be assisting the inventory manager, warehouse manager, equipment technician and will be providing overall warehouse support for a flooring manufacturer.
- Load and unload delivery trucks
- Move materials within the facility and from loading platform manually (by carrying, pushing, rolling) or by machine (hand truck, forklift hoist, etc.)
- Safely operate forklifts and other machinery to complete tasks such as loading, unloading, picking, sorting, staging, and transporting materials to proper departments or directed areas
- Operate stretch wrap banders
- Monitor and log equipment inventory
- Perform equipment and material cycle counts for all warehouse facilities at the direction of the inventory manager
- Deliver equipment between facilities
- Retrieve and dispose of all trash from cans in the office areas and bathrooms daily
- Regularly empty dumpsters into an open-top and communicate when the open-top is full
- Keep warehouse are and outside the building (front and back) clean/free of debris
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years experience operating a gas-powered forklift and pallet jack
- 1-2 years general warehouse experience and/or shipping/receiving experience
- Ability to stand for long periods, lift 50 lbs,, and manipulate heavy objects
- Must be able to read and understand inventory documents and pick/delivery ticket data
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Basic knowledge of power tools and equipment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Valid driver's license and Clean MVR preferred
- DOT Medical Card or the ability to obtain a Medical Card Preferred
- Ability to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug test and background screening
- Willingness to work overtime as required and occasional weekend work
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, hairstyles, hair textures, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions or any other legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
CHASE is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.
For over 40 years we have helped thousands of people achieve their goals. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or looking for outstanding candidates, you’re starting at the right place with CHASE.
CHASE StaffingWhy Work Here?
Since 1979, we have helped hundreds of thousands of people start new careers and accomplish their goals.
CHASE Staffing, formerly CHASE Professionals, is a US-based staffing firm with 20 branch locations and over 10,000 jobs filled in 2021. Most of our locations provide full-service staffing, while several specialize in a particular field. For 40 years we have helped hundreds of thousands of people accomplish their goals. This includes people looking for full-time jobs, those looking for opportunities to earn money on a temporary basis, those seeking to improve skills and learn new ones, and new grads entering the work force wanting to get some experience. Working together to meet your needs is our #1 goal.
Transportation and Storage