We are seeking a Call Center Reps to join our team! Call our office today and speak with a live rep! We are here to help you find your next HOME!
CALL TODAY AT 630-420-9850 or come by and apply directly at 728 Florsheim Drive Libertyville IL
- Ensure that all service orders are scheduled, and completed.
- Monitor system operations to detect potential problems by performing basic diagnostic testing and troubleshooting.
- Provide technical direction and guidance to team members
- Track the timely shipping and delivery of parts to the customer site.
- Provide quality assurance review of new and existing software products
- Customer Service Experience (Retail, Restaurant, entry level office)
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Have a Great Attitude
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law
Job Type: Full-time