CHASE Staffing is seeking Press Operators.
· Clearing and packing foam parts from a shapemold press after being ejected from a tool.
· Apply tape, wires, plastic components to parts.
· Run assembly station with push buttons or guiding handles.
· Prepare material for removal by warehouse person. Parts are packed into large cardboard boxes, plastic bags or places in large containers, which are removed by a warehouse employee.
· Pack products according to specifications while inspecting for quality
· Keep work area clean and safe.
· Accurately complete all required paperwork.
· Aid in training of new employees.
· Notify supervisor of any production or quality problems immediately.
· Aid in inventory control
· Participation in the 5S program
· All other related duties as assigned.
· HS diploma or equivalent.
· Be physically fit and able to fulfill the packing duties
· Be able to work in a high moisture situation.
· Be able to keep to the standard cycle time of the presses
· Good math skills in order to complete inventory and quality paperwork
· Good organizational skills with the ability to operate multiple presses consecutively
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
For 40 years we have helped thousands of people achieve their goals. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or looking for outstanding candidates, you’re starting at the right place with CHASE.
Why Work Here?We partner with talented job seekers to fill job openings for companies large and small. Our recruiters get to know you, your expertise, and your professional goals to match you with the right opening. We partner closely with our clients to learn about your company and its culture to successfully identify the best candidate for your company. For over 40 years we have helped thousands of people achieve their goals. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or looking for outstanding candidates, you’re starting at the right place with CHASE.
CHASE Staffing, a large regional staffing firm, provides excellent customer service & great matches between job seekers and companies.