CHASE Staffing Greer, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are hiring a Maintenance Technician in Greer, SC!
Hours: 5:45pm-6:15am 2/2/3 Rotating Shift
Pay: $56k+ annually
Responsible for the scheduled, unscheduled and preventative maintenance and repair of a wide variety of beverage manufacturing and packaging equipment requiring a strong mechanical skills base to include: hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, conveyor systems and PLC usage.
• Effectively complete preventive and proactive maintenance per the schedule to prevent breakdowns on equipment.
• Utilize root-cause analysis skills to investigate breakdown and line stoppages while collaborating with other departments.
• Acts as the “first responder” when a line stops producing and assures that the appropriate mechanical help is on site to correct any problems quickly using PLC, electrical and/or mechanical skills.
• Support the facility’s food safety and food quality programs to assure compliance and achieve desired results.
• Prioritizes work to ensure timely maintenance, repair and installation of equipment, tools and utility systems to minimize manufacturing downtime and completes all required paperwork and documentation in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
• Utilizes the CMMS to open and close out work orders, check out spare parts, and other activities as required in the plant.
• Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment including inspection, assembly, disassembly, and replacement as necessary.
• Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
• Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
• Analyze test results, machine error messages or information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
• Reviews maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
• Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational and safety performance standards.
• Examine objects, systems or facilities and analyze information to determine needed repairs.
• Proven proficiency working with Basic Tool Room Equipment, Hydraulic systems, Programmable Logic Controllers and Ladder Logic.
• Actively pursues growth and developmental opportunities; seeks out feedback and responds without defensiveness; continuously finds ways to improve.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, hairstyles, hair textures, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions or any other legally protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
CHASE is committed to complying fully with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities.
For over 40 years we have helped thousands of people achieve their goals. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or looking for outstanding candidates, you’re starting at the right place with CHASE.
CHASE StaffingWhy Work Here?
CHASE Staffing, a large regional staffing firm, provides excellent customer service & great matches between job seekers and companies.
We partner with talented job seekers to fill job openings for companies large and small. Our recruiters get to know you, your expertise, and your professional goals to match you with the right opening. We partner closely with our clients to learn about your company and its culture to successfully identify the best candidate for your company. For over 40 years we have helped thousands of people achieve their goals. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or looking for outstanding candidates, you’re starting at the right place with CHASE.