Seeking a Steel Machine Operator for their Plating Department.
BASIC JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor a plating process, make adjustments
- Perform preventative maintenance on a plating machine (s).
- Work with and support process engineering in developing plating improvements (cost savings)
- Support production team efforts in meeting productivity and schedule attainment objectives.
- Ensure that procedures relating to job safety and process control are followed.
- Follow pollution preventative and pollution control procedures.
- Assist plating operator in making chemical additions (ex. cleaner make-up).
- Handle all types of manufactured and purchased parts.
- Handle and transport parts and supplies.
- Responsible for quality and quantity of work assignment.
- Responsible for a neat and orderly work area.
- Operate and maintain plating machine in proper condition.
- Increasing responsibilities with experience.
- Provide critical skill set in finishing area.
If this position sounds like a fit for you please apply directly to the posting or if you have any additional questions please call Monica Montes at 847-870-1777.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law