Our client a very established reputable client is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking to add two Mortgage Loan Processors to their team. They are a leading financial institution that provides digital banking and mortgage services, and is one of the country's top mortgage companies and have roots dating back over 100 years in banking and 20 years has received numerous awards their growth and company culture. Consistently recognized in both the top 100 mortgage companies and top 50 mortgage companies to work for nationally. They offer excellent support, latest technology, and plenty opportunities to grow with the company. In addition to excellent base salary, they offer an amazing bonus program and great benefits. If you are looking for a company that will support you and give you the tools to further your career, then this could be the company for you!!
In this role you will:
- Provide mortgage application information requirements to the parties involved, including Loan Originators, realtors, sellers, and applicants.
- Maintain and update loan application information
- Compile and analyze financial information and documents for mortgage applications and confirm compliance with underwriting guidelines. Maintain and update loan application information
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries on loan conditions and/or documentation requested for approval or funding
- Review conditions received for accuracy, signs off conditions within assigned authority and/or forwards conditions to Underwriting for review in a timely manner
- Keep records/logs/pipeline report on status of branch loans assigned to their queue, including number of new applications and loans approved, canceled, or denied
- Review financial information and documents for accuracy and completeness and calculate income and review assets and liabilities to insure compliance with guidelines
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Postive upbeat attitude and wants to take full advantage of the amazing bonus potential
- Mortgage banking experience as a processor or junior processo.
- Working knowledge of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac and FHA/VA policies and guidelines, as well as, Regulatory Mortgage Compliance, state, federal, local government, private investors and insurers.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, with the ability to learn other mortgage-related programs. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with branch, regional and corporate personnel
For over 40 years we have helped thousands of people achieve their goals. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or looking for outstanding candidates, you’re starting at the right place with CHASE.
Why Work Here?We partner with talented job seekers to fill job openings for companies large and small. Our recruiters get to know you, your expertise, and your professional goals to match you with the right opening. We partner closely with our clients to learn about your company and its culture to successfully identify the best candidate for your company. For over 40 years we have helped thousands of people achieve their goals. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or looking for outstanding candidates, you’re starting at the right place with CHASE.
CHASE Staffing, a large regional staffing firm, provides excellent customer service & great matches between job seekers and companies.