Electro Mechanical Technician
CHASE Staffing Forest Park, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Electro Mechanical Technicians needed in the Forest Park area
Pay rate: $28-$34 an hour based on experience
The technician is responsible for the completion of planned, preventive and unplanned maintenance on a highly advance automated material handling system in a distribution center environment.
- Approach all tasks and situations with a Safety First mindset.
- Maximize system performance and up-time though effective execution of all maintenance-related activities.
- Participate in a broad array of electrical and mechanical tasks.
- Support production team through basic fault correction coaching and troubleshooting.
- Assist in the installation of new or refurbishment of existing system components.
- Facilitate continues improvement activities through broad system knowledge and site-specific enhancement.
- Run machine operations on a daily basis.
Education & Experience:
Required: High School Diploma with 5 years or more of experience maintaining material handling systems in a distribution/logistics environment.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Perform MIG, TIG, stick or other types of weld based on project needs.
- Read and interpret plans, blueprints and other written instructions and diagrams.
- Metal cutting, grinding and fabrications skills
- Familiarity with motors/gears.
- Familiarity with PLC/CONTROLS/INVERTERS.
- Knowledge of wiring diagrams and electrical measuring.
- Comfort working with wide assortment of computer systems.
- Ability to work in a team environment..
- Continuous walking, climbing, squatting, kneeling and standing.
- Lifting, pulling, carrying and pushing up to 50lbs unassisted.
- Working in ambient warehouse conditions.
- Ability to climb numerous sets of stairs with tools or supplies constantly.
Sunday- Wednesday 6am-6pm
Wednesday- Saturday 6am to 6pm
Friday- Monday 6am to 6pm
Will be working 48 hours weekly with more voluntarily overtime.
This is a temp to hire position based on performance. Candidate must submit to a background check and drug test and submit a resume that reflects the required work experience.
This is not a residential or mechanical- automotive position.
CHASE provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as disabled veteran, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other legally-protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws. In addition, CHASE complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location.
For over 40 years we have helped thousands of people achieve their goals. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or looking for outstanding candidates, you’re starting at the right place with CHASE.
CHASE StaffingWhy Work Here?
Since 1979, we have helped hundreds of thousands of people start new careers and accomplish their goals.
CHASE Staffing, formerly CHASE Professionals, is a US-based staffing firm with 20 branch locations and over 10,000 jobs filled in 2021. Most of our locations provide full-service staffing, while several specialize in a particular field. For 40 years we have helped hundreds of thousands of people accomplish their goals. This includes people looking for full-time jobs, those looking for opportunities to earn money on a temporary basis, those seeking to improve skills and learn new ones, and new grads entering the work force wanting to get some experience. Working together to meet your needs is our #1 goal.
AddressForest Park, GA