Delivery Driver Warehouse
CHASE Staffing Aurora, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Warehouse Assistant/ Driver is responsible for loading and transporting materials & equipment for current Telecommunication projects. This involves delivering and pick-up of material/ equipment at job sites. In addition the Warehouse Assistant/ Driver is also responsible for shipping & receiving of materials and keeping the warehouse secure and neat.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities
- Assist in warehouse functions to include: Shipping Receiving/ Inventory.
- Receives incoming and ships outgoing materials, equipment, tools and other supplies.
- Verify material & counts received – compare against packing slip and note any discrepancies
- Track materials from initial order to delivery/ use on project.
- Pick up stock at distributor and work closely with Operations to schedule the delivery of materials/ tools to a job site
- Complete scheduled warehouse vehicle maintenance (as required)
- Take precautions to secure warehouse contents against loss
- Occasional facilities maintenance – minor repairs, empty trash/ recycling, change out water jugs, and run errands (as needed).
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Proven work history & good computer skills
- Valid License, safe driving history & 5 years driving experience required
- Physical ability to move pallets with hand jack, climb warehouse ladder and lift up to 50lb as needed
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Technical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law
For over 40 years we have helped thousands of people achieve their goals. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or looking for outstanding candidates, you’re starting at the right place with CHASE.
CHASE StaffingWhy Work Here?
CHASE Staffing, a large regional staffing firm, provides excellent customer service & great matches between job seekers and companies.
We partner with talented job seekers to fill job openings for companies large and small. Our recruiters get to know you, your expertise, and your professional goals to match you with the right opening. We partner closely with our clients to learn about your company and its culture to successfully identify the best candidate for your company. For over 40 years we have helped thousands of people achieve their goals. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or looking for outstanding candidates, you’re starting at the right place with CHASE.
Transportation and Storage