Real Estate Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
CHARLESGATE is looking for our next super-star real estate agent to join us as we continue helping people buy, sell, and rent with confidence.
Built on a comprehensive platform of services, CHARLESGATE is so much more than just a brokerage. With deep, local Boston-based roots and a sophisticated presence as a recognized market leader, we have designed a much better agent experience through unique opportunities, personalized coaching, and the right tools and services provided at the right time to help you achieve your full potential with more balance and harmony in your life.
Our carefully curated tech stack saves you money and aggravation while you regain your time. Easily customizable marketing collateral and content at your fingertips empowers you to amplify your personal reach to win more business. And access to our comprehensive real estate services platform provides an array of home services for your clients that strengthen relationships and make it easy to earn more referrals and repeat business from clients for life.
Interested? Let’s Talk!
Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Assist buyers and sellers in marketing and purchasing real estate property for the best price and terms
- Estimate property value through skilled comparative market analysis and market experience
- Develop business networks and collaborate with contractors, mortgage lenders, attorneys, and other industry professionals
- Develop expert knowledge regarding real estate best practices, marketing standards, mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all buying and selling considerations
- Prospect for buyer and seller leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Select and show homes and properties that meet clients’ needs, identifying the best options to meet those needs, refining needs along the way
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close, providing counsel on market conditions, prices, and mortgage options
- Market homes effectively through creative marketing & imagery, open houses & events, networking, and relationships
- Lead the negotiations on behalf of clients with industry professionals, review contracts terms, and verify accuracy
- Participate enthusiastically in training and learning opportunities and collaborate with our team of like-minded professionals across our business lines
Technical & Personal Qualifications:
- Real estate agent or broker’s license
- A 1-year track record as a real estate agent or a 2-year track record in sales of any kind
- Unblemished standing with the local Realtor board (GBAR)
- Strong connections with mortgage originators / banks, title companies, real estate lawyers, architects, and contractors
- Large network of friends & family and extended sphere of influence
- Knowledge of the Boston area real estate market and properties
- Strong sales, negotiation, and communication skills
- Personality and willingness to be an ambassador for our team culture and cultural values
CHARLESGATE is an integrated real estate firm that empowers thousands of clients throughout Eastern Massachusetts with a comprehensive array of services across residential and multifamily commercial real estate - property management & leasing, sales brokerage, investment sales, construction, and new development. With deep, local roots, we were founded in Boston in 2003 and are headquartered in Boston. We are rapidly growing, including making the Inc 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America.
Our PURPOSE is to inspire and empower our clients, our team, and our communities through comprehensive real estate solutions.
As a Values-based firm, we are founded on the Core Principles of ETHICS. RELATIONSHIPS. RESULTS. as well as our Seven Fundamental Cultural Values that we expect our team to exhibit:
- Positive Attitude. Smile and move with confidence
- Empathy. Seek first to understand the perspectives of others
- Proactivity. Bias towards action using good judgment
- Ownership. See the big picture
- Curiosity. Think, learn and always improve
- Resourcefulness. Identify solutions to overcome constraints and get results
- Communication. Over-communicate to make meaning clear.
We are a culture-first organization with a collaborative, team mindset. Our talented roster of real estate professionals understand what it means to connect together and support each other. Instead of chasing the same business, our agents are given the tools and opportunities to expand their business and their spheres of influence with abundance. Our office culture and work environment is second to none to promote collaboration and harmony in all of our lives. We’re looking only for agents who are aligned with this culture.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?