Caregiver / CNA
CHAMPA Caregivers Boise, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
Now Hiring – Job with a Purpose
Caregivers / Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Full-Time / Part-Time
CHAMPA Caregivers is looking for a compassionate and empathetic Caregivers / Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) willing to make a difference in Boise, Idaho, and nearby cities.
We are now hiring Passionate Caregivers / Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) who can help achieve the highest quality of life for a senior in need. Your support can enable aging at home safely with their families. It can ease the management of an ongoing medical condition and help avoid unnecessary hospitalization. This is an important role, and we are looking for caring individuals willing to help. You will be working one on one with seniors in their homes.
Caregiving is an art and a science. Being a caregiver enables seniors to stay in their homes and provide support with different tasks such as:
- Help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Supervision on medication to take.
- Escorting to appointments when needed.
- Support personal services, monitoring, and documenting clients' conditions.
- Support clients by providing housekeeping and laundry services.
- Shopping for food and running errands.
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks.
One of the most important tasks is to help clients care for themselves, to increase their independence by teaching the use of a cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques, and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical Health Insurance
- Bi-weekly pay
- Pay time off
- Paid holidays and vacation time accrual
Being a caregiver, it´s an essential and required role throughout Idaho. We need caregivers who are willing to put themselves in that role to help others. Caring for someone is more than just help, it connects you to your humanity on a deeper level to that person in need.
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Caring at heart
- In-home care experience preferred of 1 Year.
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation.
- Car insurance
- Clean background check.
- Clean drug test.
- Permission to work in the United States
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Live in or near Boise, ID
Personal CareView all jobs at CHAMPA Caregivers