Sales & Operations Coordinator – Chalogy, Inc
Chalogy, Inc. is looking for a Sales & Operations Coordinator, who will be providing administrative support to the Director of Planning and Operations to assist in organizing the order fulfillment process for vendors and customers and maintain inventory. To learn more, please visit us at www.chalogybeauty.com.
• Maintain Inventory control and Sales Data Maintenance
• Assist to organize the order fulfillment process for vendors and clients
• Data Entry (Sales Orders, Purchase Orders)
• Review and complete all shipments for vendors and customers via FedEx, UPS or USPS
• Assist to receive and complete orders within an organization
• Track returned items and maintain Accounts Receivable
• Assist with other administrative duties as needed
• Must be fluently bilingual in English and Korean
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
• Excellent organization skills with strong attention to detail
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent, AA degree preferred
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S
Benefits include competitive compensation, 401K, Health/Dental Insurance, paid vacation & holidays.
To Apply: Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.