- Provide Sales team with qualified leads from all lead sources and accurately manage the lead database (Acculynx / Network Files and/or other sources).
- Responsible for lead generation through prospecting, cold calling and follow up. Provide qualified leads or proposal opportunities, and coordinate with the Executive Sales Team to build trust, authentic relationships, and rapport with prospective new clients.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Maintain professional relationships with potential customers. Represent the company image in all interactions.
- Prepare status reports, closings, follow-up, and goals.
- Assist Sales team with administrative tasks which include developing and delivery of proposal preparation, presentations, and other duties as assigned.
- Position may require occasional travel or participation in industry events or shows and/or networking within the industry organization events
- Self-starter, high energy, results-driven individual. Ambitious, ‘hunter’ personality—you know you will get the job done!
- Strong communication skills and adaptability combined with tenacity. You can deal with hearing ‘no’ a lot—but you keep going for the win (and the rewards) of the ‘yes’. You are at ease when talking to strangers.
- Must have the ability to persuade and influence others, to develop and deliver engaging presentations, and to create, compose, and edit written materials. You are crafty and think outside the box!
- You are confident in yourself and know how to keep pushing forward—you are calm, cool, and collected and great at thinking on your feet.
- Consistent professional appearance and demeanor specifically for in-person client meetings, video chat, and video emails.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent organizational, time management, and follow up skills. You are detail-oriented and keep accurate notes and dates for follow up.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, PowerPoint, and web-based document sharing. Acculynx experience (or other CRM) a plus.
- High School/GED or greater with experience in successful inside sales. Other combinations of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Dallas/Ft. Worth area preferred
- Open to remote candidates
Travel less than 10%
This sales position requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule at times. Must have own reliable transportation.