CHA Consulting, Inc. is a highly diversified, full-service engineering and construction management firm working to responsibly improve the world we live in. With decades of experience, CHA brings together the talent, technology, and partnerships to meet our clients’ evolving needs. Located throughout the United States and Canada, we provide a wide range of planning and design services to public, private and institutional clients.
CHA Consulting is currently seeking a Electrical Engineer to lead design of electrical projects in our Indianapolis, IN office.
The primary duty will be design and delivery of electrical systems in a team environment. Project types that are to be designed include office buildings, water/wastewater plants, schools, and manufacturing facilities.
- Lead engineer in performing design work for electrical systems on various projects, including power distribution, standby power, lighting, motor controls and communications.
- Coordinates with junior engineers and CAD staff on design.
- Participates in professional and technical associations.
- Leads entry and junior level engineers.
- Other related duties, as assigned
Education and Licensure:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- P.E. is preferred or working to obtain professional licensure.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant design work for electrical systems.
- Knowledge of NEC and relevant NFPA codes is required.
- Experience with design of power distribution for multi-story office buildings, educational facilities, and light industrial preferred.
- Experience with specification writing, editing, and issuance of addenda and construction sets preferred.
- Experience in design of interior and exterior lighting systems preferred.
- Knowledge of motor controllers, VFDs, and controls a benefit.
- AutoCAD and REVIT experience is required.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
CHA takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and a variety of opportunities for our employees’ professional growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.