CGL Facility Management, LLC provides comprehensive contract facility maintenance services to commercial clients. The HVAC Technician will be responsible for both preventive and corrective HVAC maintenance work and minimal installations with our client.
You must be able to pass a drug, background screen and be eligible to work in the U.S. The work location for this position is at South Placer Adult Correctional Facility in Roseville, CA.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs preventive and some corrective maintenance services to existing HVAC equipment corresponding to work orders generated from a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). Complete all documentation of work performed in compliance with the CMMS data collection process.
- Installs, repair, and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, engines, pumps, belts, fans, air handling units, VAV and fan powered boxes.
- Maintains the safe operation of systems including electronic / pneumatic environmental controls, oil / gas fired water tube boilers, and auxiliary equipment such as various types of pumps, de-aerating tanks, air compressor blowers, etc.
- Examines environmental control and stationary systems to diagnose problems using proper inspection / testing and monitoring techniques while exhibiting safe and proper use of tools.
- Must be able to quickly become familiar with the design and layout of the facilities; to learn the locations of installed environmental control and monitoring systems / equipment; and understand operating procedures relating to environmental controls.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures and according to the standards of CGL Facility Management, LLC, OSHA, and our clients.
- Inspects completed work for conformance with requirements of local building and safety codes.
- May escort subcontractors during completion of their work at the site.
- May perform other preventive and corrective maintenance tasks as directed by CGL Facility Management.
- Must maintain a clean and safe workplace while and after performing maintenance tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma (or equivalent) with training and or experience in the building maintenance trades.
Experience and Qualifications
- Have knowledge of the following trades/skills: electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, and general building maintenance.
- Must be able to read blueprints and as-built drawings.
- Three or more years’ experience in building maintenance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Willing and able to work occasional on-call shifts.
- EPA & HVAC certification preferred.
Our company offers competitive pay, incentive programs, generous paid time off, paid holidays, health insurance, life insurance, wellness, retirement, educational assistance, career anniversary recognition program, career growth, and much, much more!!
Hunt provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete the application process, you may contact us at 915-533-1122 and ask to speak to a human resources representative or email email@example.com.