Position Summary Assists the Community Director with the coordination of all quality inspection activity. These activities would include assessments of completed work orders, rent ready homes, completed contracted work, and safety related items in the Military community. Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must, as well as a keen attention to detail. Monitors all operational procedures ensuring quality services provided to the residents as well as established work standards meet applicable contractual, State, Federal, Military Housing Project and Company standards.
Essential Job Functions
- Conducts make ready assessments to determine market readiness of vacant homes and in coordination with the Maintenance Department implements high quality standards of product readiness.
- Confirm work order process, quality and resident satisfaction at work order completion by conducting visual and verbal assessments and communicating.
- Provide feedback daily on all completed assessments and identify re-work if needed.
- Document and update inspection results by completing necessary Yardi data input and logs.
- Supports the environmental and safety initiatives through inspection of related work.
- Performs periodic interior and exterior community self-inspections, completes monthly reports of inspection results and reports to their supervisor.
- Maintains current knowledge of and ensures compliance with all applicable state and local laws, particularly regarding resident-landlord relations, all applicable OSHA regulations, and Fair Housing laws.
- Maintains current knowledge of building(s) fire and emergency systems and location of shut off procedures for gas, electric, and water.
- Performs all functions to ensure the preservation of the community and its value.
- Coordinates all assessments with residents.
- Communicates with residents regarding questions, concerns, and service requests during assessments.
- Responds to all residents in a courteous and prompt manner.
- May conduct pre-move-out inspections of homes and recommends charges for applicable damages.
- Represent the Hunt Military Communities in a professional manner at all times-on and off the property.
- Escalate property issues or any crises to appropriate parties.
- Uphold all company policies, goals, and values.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- One to two years’ property management or maintenance experience preferred.
- Understanding of maintenance of methods and procedures.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work within specified deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills including, proficient in use of Excel and MS Office.
- Strong customer service and communication skills including the ability to explain and demonstrate methodologies.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Perform work outside in all weather conditions and perform physical work, as well as to lift weights of up to 50 pounds regularly and above 50 pounds occasionally.
- Proficient in standard office software to include MS Word, MS Excel, Email software and internet browsers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience in Yardi a plus.
Hunt provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.