CGI seeks an Okta Administrator.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
To be considered for this challenging and rewarding role, applicants must have a combination, but not all, of the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Minimum requirements:
• Minimum 1-2 years MFA administration of either Okta or DUO
• Basic understanding of Linux administration and Windows Server administration
• Possess analytical and troubleshooting skills in working with various IT teams
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, CS, MIS, or related field or equivalent experience
• Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Would like candidates to have:
• Experience using Okta or Duo
• Ability to learn cloud based technologies (AWS/Azure)
• Ability to adapt to Agile methodology and DevOps culture
Highly collaborative yet able to be a self starter and self directed
- Not accepting visa sponsorship for this opportunity
A SysOps Administrator to join an Cloud Operations team focused on Agile Methodology and DevOps mindset
Your future duties and responsibilities
This position is responsible for administering, configuring and managing MFA tools (Okta/DUO preferred)
Secondary backup for Active Directory management and other SysOps technical functions
At our Lafayette Center, we are looking for experienced professionals and graduating students interested in IT careers, focusing on those with demonstrated experience in IT and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. We have a company dream: "To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of." This dream emphasizes the enjoyment and ownership principles that are essential to CGI's success.
In fact, we strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. This dream as well as our values are what set us apart -