CGH Technologies, Inc. (CGH) is a business solutions firm, specializing in Data Management, Software Engineering, and Business Intelligence solutions. Located within the Washington corridor, CGH has worked successfully with Government, Commercial and International sectors, providing management, development and maintenance, and support of large and complex environments. CGH has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Sr. Financial Analyst to join the CGH Team.
Monitor and analyze financial obligation trends to support budget execution for each fiscal year. Develop and analyze high level spend plans associated with the budget. Respond to and provide information for various data calls including Financial Integration Tool (FIT), management of dashboard and other ad hoc requests. Research, update, input, and maintain financial data as needed. Respond to inquiries in support of Financial Analysis customers. Support the Financial Analysis Team in developing recommendations to senior management.
- Budget status review (BSR) reporting and data analysis.
- Quality Management Review (QMR) Analysis.
- Delphi reporting and analysis.
- Inactive obligation reporting and analysis.
- Knowledge of AMS.
- Power Point presentation support.
- Perform data analysis.
- Dashboard support.
- Cost benefit analysis
- Business case development and analysis
- Cost estimating for acquisition initiatives
- Perform data extraction and analysis
- Develop spreadsheets and or PowerPoint presentations as requested by the customer
Number of Years Experience Required:
- 5+ years of Financial, government and management reporting at the corporate level.
- 5+ years of government contract finance reporting experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
Technical Skills Required:
- Must have a working knowledge of excel, accounting software such as Deltek, Great Plains, etc., Sympaq preferred.
- MS Access
- Financial Integration Tool (FIT)
- Microsoft Office Suite
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- US. Citizen or person with valid U.S. Work Visa who has lived in the U.S. for three or more years
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Must be highly organized, reliable and have excellent time management skills.
- Must be a team player with a proactive work style.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear and use a computer/keyboard/mouse for several hours on a daily basis.
- May require occasional light lifting of up to 10 pounds.
Candidates selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
CGH offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, short- and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, commuter benefit, and flexible spending account. Other benefits include 401K, paid holidays, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
CGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
CGH Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1989 as a woman-owned small business. We pride ourselves on our dedication to meeting each client’s unique requirements with personalized and innovative solutions, focusing on services and solutions that add value to the decision management chain. We deliver on time, on budget, and with high quality results. Guided by nearly a quarter of a century of experience, CGH is dedicated to helping our clients succeed by providing “Satisfaction through Quality” with every solution we implement. We provide comprehensive solutions to improve operational efficiency across your organization. This includes, but is not limited to:
Management and organizational consulting
Custom web & mobile applications
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
GIS and spatial technologies
Physical and cyber security
Facilities management and engineering
Modernization and standards integration
CGH is also proud to have been ranked as one of the Top Woman-Owned Businesses, and as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in the Washington region by the Washington Business Journal.