CGH Technologies, Inc. (CGH) is a business solutions firm, specializing in Data Management, Software Engineering, and Business Intelligence solutions. Located within the Washington corridor, CGH has worked successfully with Government, Commercial and International sectors, providing management, development and maintenance, and support of large and complex environments. CGH has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Program Manager to join the CGH Team.
The Program Manager is charged with delivering exceptional results for our government clients by leading and operating a high functioning, quality project as defined by corporate standards and contractual requirements.
- Client Relations/Program Knowledge
- Serves as the Contractor's authorized point of contact for assigned tasks.
- The Program Manager must understand the programs, systems data, and processes associated with the specific SOW.
- Understand and manage program design and solution.
- Interface with the customer program manager as necessary to keep the customer informed of work in progress, respond to new requirements for services, and provide data and information that may be required.
- Firm understanding of all aspects of the SOW and shall be familiar with project management practices to ensure timely and cost effective management of contractual requirements.
- Familiarity with the Acquisition Management System (AMS) and shall possess demonstrated experience in managing contracts of a similar scope and size.
- Organize, supervise, manage and direct the staff assigned to this project in performance of the tasks described in the Statement of Work (SOW). This will include, but not be limited to, estimating labor hours and time phasing of individual tasks, tracking and managing funding and determining target dates for work completion, monitoring actual work efforts and comparing them to the work plan, and advising the customer program manager of potential problems related to projects and staff.
- Demonstrate in-depth program knowledge and operational vision to guide project and staff success.
- Lead, build and support a high performing team, and must have the discipline to design, implement, and direct structured project plans and processes.
- Plan, organize, direct, and evaluate the delivery of contracted services to achieve quality and profitability goals and objectives.
- Establish a culture of teamwork.
- Conduct and document consistent, scheduled staff meetings.
- Establish and manage project staffing plan.
- Develop and manage the PMP and MSPP.
- Write program documentation as necessary according to AMS, PMI, CMMI and Agile guidelines.
- Business Development
- Identify new service opportunities and lines of business related to project.
- Assist in the development of new and expansion service opportunities and lines of business.
- Participate in proposal development, preparation, review and presentation to client.
- Participate in start-up activities.
Number of Years Experience Required:
- BS and 15 years relevant experience or MS and 10 years of relevant experience in project/program management in Federal government environment.
Minimum Education and Certifications Required:
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's degree preferred,
- PMP Certification is required
Technical Skills Required:
- Microsoft Office Suite
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- US Citizenship required.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills.
- Presentation skills a must.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear and use a computer/keyboard/mouse for several hours on a daily basis.
- May require occasional light lifting of up to 10 pounds.
Candidates selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
CGH offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, short- and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, commuter benefit, and flexible spending account. Other benefits include 401K, paid government holidays, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
CGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.