CGH Technologies, Inc. (CGH) is a business solutions firm, specializing in Data Management, Software Engineering, and Business Intelligence solutions. Located within the Washington corridor, CGH has worked successfully with Government, Commercial and International sectors, providing management, development and maintenance, and support of large and complex environments. CGH has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Program Analyst to join the CGH Team.
- Provide financial tracking, reconciliation, management, and reporting
- Provide financial analysis of obligations and expenditures including trends and forecasting to assist with current requirement balancing and future requirement development.
- Update budget allocations in REGIS
- Update, track, management and reporting for all Allowance Identification documents (AIDs).
- Provide contract tracking, management and reporting.
- Provide support in the development of the Financial Integration Tool (FiT) quarterly plans and the monthly supporting spend plans.
- Provide support in the development of all financial reporting including but not limited to weekly budget data, resource management reviews, ad hoc reports and analysis.
- Provide support in logistical coordination of team activities including but not limited to meeting coordination/agendas, VTC operation, Adobe Connect set-up and operation, and followon of action items.
- Provide support in set-up and updates of team KSN and ATO Year-End Closeout sites.
- Coordinate information updates with Website.
Number of Years Experience Required:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Minimum Education and Certifications Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline or field
Technical Skills Required:
- Expert in Microsoft Excel with the ability to develop and prepare complex financial analysis using large data sets. Must be able to demonstrate capability with Pivot Charts and Tables, as well as custom charting including trend analysis and forecasting. Advanced formula development and usage is required.
- Advanced in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word. Ability to use both applications with ease and demonstrated knowledge of how to adjust formats and insert various data sets.
- Knowledge and ability in Tableau usage.
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- U.S. Citizen or person with valid U.S. Work Visa who has lived in the U.S. for 3 or more years.
- Ability to edit and update KSN pages.
- Knowledge and experience in the following FAA systems: DELPHI (OBIEE, Discoverer), PRISM, REGIS, E2, PURE.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Must be a team player.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to sit, stand, talk, hear and use a computer/keyboard/mouse for several hours on a daily basis.
- May require occasional light lifting of up to 10 pounds.
Candidates selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
CGH offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, short- and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, commuter benefit, and flexible spending account. Other benefits include 401K, paid holidays, and Paid Time Off (PTO).
CGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro